Monday 23 February 2015

Introduction to Simply Kirsty

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13730811/?claim=d98k6qy5hq3">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
One upon a time lived a girl named Kirsty. She decided to start her own blog one windy afternoon. This is her story. Let us begin...

After toying with the idea of beginning a blog for quite some time now (a couple years even), I thought I would bite the bullet and give it a go. I will mainly be focusing on fashion, beauty and lifestyle posts. 


Hopefully this can be the start of something great and I can really get my creative juices flowing again. A hobby like this is definitely needed in my life. It's all work and no play.

Any tips for a new blogger like me would be welcomed with open arms. 

Well, time to get thinking of my first proper post. YAY!

Over and out (Am I meant to finish with a signature goodbye?),
Kirsty




No comments:

Post a Comment